Los Angeles Lakers

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Web 2.0: Multimedia Blog Pre-Posting

     My teacher this year for Spanish is Mr. Moj. He is a very good teacher, and he makes the class fun. At first, I expected to start memorizing Spanish words and their definitions, with weekly tests. So far, I have learned how to change verb forms of Spanish words. What we have learned is completely different from what I expected to learn, and I would rather learn how to change verb forms, than learn definitions. 
     An interesting aspect of the class would be the fact that I am learning a new language. This is very beneficial since one in 5 Americans speak Spanish. Technology helps me a lot in this class. I use Google translate to help me translate words that I do not know in Spanish.
Without technology, my grade in Spanish would be severely affected.
     My teacher has the same grading policy as the rest of the teachers. Homework grades are 10% of the grade. Quiz grades are 40% of the grade. Tests, projects, and informal assessments are the other 50% of the grade. My Spanish class is very fun and straight forward so far, and I am looking forward to a great year of Spanish class.

Link to the statistics: http://usgovinfo.about.com/cs/censusstatistic/a/foreignlang.htm
Link to my teachers website: http://wood-ridge.schoolwires.net/Domain/192



1 comment:

  1. It's amazing how technology is getting important in our life

    ReplyDelete