Google now points out that products won't be collecting information anymore. One major change is that Google will now be putting all profile things in one single account to use on all of their products. This is similar to Google's dashboard. Google says ," We just want to make things better for users." Google is in a tight situation by now. I hope things get better for them because I use Google a lot.
Thursday, March 1, 2012
Tech Article 3-2-12
Prepare for Google's Privacy Changes
Google now points out that products won't be collecting information anymore. One major change is that Google will now be putting all profile things in one single account to use on all of their products. This is similar to Google's dashboard. Google says ," We just want to make things better for users." Google is in a tight situation by now. I hope things get better for them because I use Google a lot.
Google now points out that products won't be collecting information anymore. One major change is that Google will now be putting all profile things in one single account to use on all of their products. This is similar to Google's dashboard. Google says ," We just want to make things better for users." Google is in a tight situation by now. I hope things get better for them because I use Google a lot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment